From gastroesophageal reflux to colonoscopy, our team is equipped to handle all of your gastroenterology needs. Below is a list of conditions we treat and procedures we offer. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
- Colon Cancer Screening
- High-Resolution Colonoscopy and Polypectomy
- Reflux Disorders, Swallowing disorders, Celiac Disease, Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Barrett's Esophagus
- High-Resolution Upper Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- High-Resolution ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Pill Capsule Endoscopy
- Diverticular Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Intestinal and Colonic Bleeding
- Hepatitis, Liver Disease, and Cirrhosis
- Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract, including
- Pancreatic and Liver Cancer
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Fecal Transplant (FMT or stool transplant)
- Esophageal Manometry
- Anorectal Manometry
We are also conducting Clinical Trial Research to detect colon cancer.
We have opened an Infusion Suite for the administration of Remicade, Humira, Entyvio, Inflectra and Stelara.
Extended Care Program
Our Extended Care program offers Medicare beneficiaries a personal Care Navigator to stay in touch between visits, often at no additional cost to patients. The program is intended to help our physicians and clinical team continue to deliver the best possible care beyond our office walls. Our team — with help from our caring and experienced Care Navigators — will work with you throughout each month, in between office visits, to help you stay on track with your personal Care Plan. Medicare published data shows that staying connected to medical personnel in between regular doctor visits, improves the overall health of a patient.
- A Personal Care Plan based on physician orders and recommendations, with your personal health, home and work situation in mind
- Your personal Care Navigator will answer your questions, provide helpful tips and education, guide you via phone as often or as little as fits your schedule
- The program allows your physician to monitor you regularly without you having to come into the office
If you are a Medicare beneficiary and have one or more chronic conditions, call us at 978-409-9639 to find out more about the benefits of our Extended Care program.