From gastroesophageal reflux to colonoscopy, our team is equipped to handle all of your gastroenterology needs. Below is a list of conditions we treat and procedures we offer. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
- Colon Cancer Screening
- High-Resolution Colonoscopy and Polypectomy
- Reflux Disorders, Swallowing disorders, Celiac Disease, Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Barrett's Esophagus
- High-Resolution Upper Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- High-Resolution ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Pill Capsule Endoscopy
- Diverticular Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Intestinal and Colonic Bleeding
- Hepatitis, Liver Disease, and Cirrhosis
- Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract, including
- Pancreatic and Liver Cancer
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Fecal Transplant (FMT or stool transplant)
- Esophageal Manometry
- Anorectal Manometry
We are also conducting Clinical Trial Research to detect colon cancer.
We have opened an Infusion Suite for the administration of Remicade, Humira, Entyvio, Inflectra and Stelara.